Posted by Todd Filbrun on Mon, Dec 03, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
If you are researching home solar systems, you have probably already discovered that selecting a good provider is just as important as choosing the right equipment. In addition to quality installation, a good provider can also help you save money, or even make money with solar.
Purchasing home solar systems is not like buying a simple home appliance. It is a long-term investment that can reap benefits for years to come. You need to be confident that your solar company can help you every step of the way, including:
- Providing a free assessment of your home's solar potential and the likely short- and long-term costs
- Evaluating a variety of home solar systems and selecting the one that is right for your home
- Designing a customized system that matches your roof and your family's energy needs
- Providing you with an itemized estimate, with no hidden costs, so you can make an informed decision about this important investment
- Ensuring that your equipment is eligible for tax credits and local rebates
- Helping you obtain solar financing that allows you to benefit from the full value of those rebates
- Giving you the option to tie into the local grid so you can make money from solar through net metering
- Providing expert installation to ensure that your equipment functions properly and efficiently
- Guiding you through the state and local inspection process to ensure that you comply with all regulatory requirements
- Offering affordable ongoing maintenance and repair service
Kurios Energy provides all of these services to every one of our residential and commercial clients. If you are evaluating home solar systems, get in touch with us today to help you make this important decision. We'll do a free assessment and make customized recommendations to fit your energy needs and your budget. We'll also help you apply for our solar loan that will allow you to claim the full value of all the tax credits and rebates available to you.
Try our free solar calculator and let us know in the comments section how much you can save!